Priority 1B-Healthy Behaviors-Parks: Spring 2020
In the Healthy Behaviors-Parks program area, $117,500 was awarded to fund five projects with the aim of improving parks, programming, and the built environment to increase access to physical activity.
- Borough of Pottstown —Ice Skating for Everyone
- Borough of Pottstown—Memorial Park Bridge and Streambank Stabilization Project
- Colebrookdale Railroad Preservation Trust—Colebrookdale Railroad Accessibility Improvements
- East Coventry Township Parks and Recreation—DiBono Property Trails
- North Coventry Township—Coventry Trail