The Pottstown Area Health & Wellness Foundation’s Board of Directors has established semi-annual grant cycles that take place twice each year: once in the spring and once in the fall.
Below is a list of dates established for the Foundation's upcoming grant cycles and more information about when future grant cycles will take place. All materials can be submitted through the Foundation's grants portal.
Fall 2019 Grant Round:
- Final Report Due: January 15, 2021
Spring 2020 Grant Round:
- Interim Report Due: January 15, 2021
- Final Report Due: July 15, 2021
Fall 2020 Grant Round:
- Final Approval and Declination Notifications: Week of November 30, 2020
- Signed Grant Agreement Due Date: December 16, 2020
- Grant Term Start Date: January 1, 2021
- Grant Term End Date: December 31, 2021
- Interim Report Due Date: July 15, 2021
- Final Report Due: January 15, 2022
Spring 2021 Grant Round:
- Letter of Intent Opens: January 1, 2021
- Letter of Intent Due Date: February 1, 2021
Future Grant Rounds:
- For spring grant rounds, letters of intent must be submitted between January 1 and February 1.
- For fall grant rounds, letters of intent must be submitted between July 1 and August 1.
Any letters received outside of the window to submit will be returned. You are welcome to resubmit at the appropriate time.
Interim and Final Report Notes: All submissions are due online through the grantee portal.
Who We Help
The Pottstown Area Health & Wellness Foundation service area is defined by a 10-mile radius around Pottstown. However, your funded organization does not need to be located in our area—it only needs to serve people in our service area.