The Pottstown Area Health & Wellness Foundation’s Board of Directors has established semi-annual grant cycles that take place twice each year: once in the spring and once in the fall.
Fall 2023 Grant Cycle:
Starting with the fall 2023 grant cycle, letters of intent are no longer required. The full application opens September 1 for the fall 2023 grant cycle.
Fall 2023 Grant Cycle
- Application Opens: September 1
- Information Session: September 7, 10:30 to 11:45 a.m.
- Technical Assistance Sessions: September 11-25
- Application Closes: October 2 at 5 p.m.
- Grant Award Notification: Week of December 4
- Grant Term Begins: January 1, 2024
Please register for the information session at: https://forms.office.com/r/hD6ryktVX3
Any applications received outside of the window to submit will not be reviewed. You are welcome to resubmit at the appropriate time.
Who We Help
The Pottstown Area Health & Wellness Foundation service area is defined by a 10-mile radius around Pottstown. However, your funded organization does not need to be located in our area—it only needs to serve people in our service area.