The Pottstown Area Health & Wellness Foundation’s Board of Directors has established semi-annual grant cycles that take place twice each year: once in the spring and once in the fall.
Below is a list of dates established for the Foundation's upcoming grant cycles and more information about when future grant cycles will take place. All materials can be submitted through the Foundation's grants portal.
Fall 2022 Grant Round:
- Letter of Intent Opens: July 1, 2022
- Letter of Intent Due Date: August 1, 2022
- Move Ahead Notifications: Week of August 29, 2022
- Application Due: October 3, 2022
- Final Approval and Declination Notifications: Week of December 5, 2022
- Grant Term Start Date: January 1, 2023
Future Grant Rounds:
- For spring grant rounds, letters of intent must be submitted between January 1 and February 1.
- For fall grant rounds, letters of intent must be submitted between July 1 and August 1.
Any letters received outside of the window to submit will not be reviewed. You are welcome to resubmit at the appropriate time.
Who We Help
The Pottstown Area Health & Wellness Foundation service area is defined by a 10-mile radius around Pottstown. However, your funded organization does not need to be located in our area—it only needs to serve people in our service area.