Priority 2-Health Access: Fall 2019
In the Physical and Emotional Health program area, $157,000 was awarded for six projects offering learning opportunities for physical and emotional health.
- Carson Valley Children’s Aid—Women’s Voices Healthy Choices
- Child Advocacy Center of Montgomery County (Mission Kids)—Fostering Resiliency through On-Site Therapy and Advocacy
- Creative Health Services, Inc.—Medically Integrated Fitness Center
- Health Care Access—Health Care Access Programs
- Maternity Care Coalition—Pottstown Area Early Head Start and Parenting Initiative
- Visiting Nurse Association Community Services, Inc. (VNA)—Personal Navigator Program