Rapid Response Fund Supports Area Nonprofits
The Pottstown Area Health & Wellness Foundation has joined with leaders across the area to create the MontCoPA COVID-19 Response Fund. The rapid response fund currently has $205,000 committed and will provide emergency general operating support to nonprofit organizations serving Montgomery County residents impacted by the coronavirus outbreak.
Individuals, businesses, and institutions are invited to contribute to the fund online. Donations may also be made by check or by wire. Checks should be made payable to Montgomery County Foundation, Inc.- MontCoPA COVID-19 Response Fund, and mailed to 4 Sentry Parkway, #302, Blue Bell, PA 19422. The Foundation’s EIN is 23-3070457.
The fund complements the work of local, state, and federal officials to expand our community’s capacity to address the outbreak as efficiently as possible. Initial grant applications may be submitted for up to $5,000. Nonprofit organizations may apply through the Montgomery County Foundation’s grants portal. Applications will be reviewed, assessed for impact, and funded on a rolling basis dependent on available resources.
- AmerisourceBergen Foundation
- BLBB Charitable
- Bucks-Mont Collaborative
- County of Montgomery, Pennsylvania
- Genuardi Family Foundation
- HealthSpark Foundation
- Interagency Council of Norristown
- Montgomery County Foundation, Inc.
- Philanthropy Network Greater Philadelphia
- Pottstown Area Health & Wellness Foundation
- Tri-County Community Network
- VNA Foundation of Greater North Penn
- Diana Doherty, Executive Director, VNA Foundation of Greater North Penn and Manager, BLBB Charitable
- Russell Johnson, President and CEO, HealthSpark Foundation
- David Kraybill, President, Pottstown Health & Wellness Foundation
- Tara Gaudin, Director, Montgomery County Department of Health and Human Services
- Joanne Kline, member, Boards of Directors, Generations of Indian Valley and Manna on Main Street
- Ashia Cooper, Program Officer, Pottstown Health & Wellness Foundation
- For the latest information on COVID-19, visit the Montgomery County Coronavirus Data Hub.
- PHL COVID-19 Fund is another funding resource for Montgomery County nonprofits..
General questions & inquiries about the fund can be directed to: Virginia Frantz, President & CEO, The Montgomery County Foundation, Inc.at firstname.lastname@example.org or 484-532-7387.