Enter our Healthy Selfie Contest!
Contest Rules and Regulations:
Duration: Monday-Friday from Feb. 1- March 4
How to enter: Submit a selfie of yourself performing a healthy activity of your choice with a brief description of said activity in the caption, here, on our Mission Healthy Living Facebook page. Deadline to submit is Friday of each week at noon. All submitted selfies MUST capture a participant performing a healthy activity such as exercising, preparing a healthy meal, etc. in order to qualify for the contest.
What is a selfie? – A picture of oneself taken by oneself usually with a smartphone or other digital device: http://www.pocketlenses.com/how-to-take-good-selfies/
- Participants must live in or within a 10-mile radius of Pottstown.
- Participants may upload one selfie, per person, per day (five photos total per person, Monday-Friday). The deadline to submit each week is Friday at noon.
- Selfies MUST be real-time and taken on the day they are submitted in order to qualify.
- Each submitted selfie MUST feature a healthy activity or it will not be eligible for the contest.
- Families may participate together, but not as individual members to ensure fairness. You may choose to post your weekly selfies (one per day, Monday-Friday!) together as a family OR individually but not BOTH. Limited to ONE prize per family or individual for the duration of this five-week contest.
What you could win: $50 in gift cards to local businesses! Winners must pick up their prize at the Pottstown Area Health & Wellness Foundation office, 152 E. High Street, Suite 500, Pottstown, if their selfie is randomly selected as the winner of the week.
Winner announcements: Each weekly winner will be selected via a random drawing and announced on the Mission Healthy Living website: /mission-healthy-living.a… in the “Healthy Hub” section by 5 p.m. on the Friday of each week. Winners have until the following Monday at noon to claim their prize or a new winner will be selected.
How to claim: Please email Skye Tulio at firstname.lastname@example.org to claim your prize.
Use #MissionHealthySelfie on Facebook and Twitter when sharing your selfies! (Please note, uploading a picture to Twitter will not count as a submission. The selfie must be uploaded here to the MHL Facebook in order to be eligible for the contest).
To read inspiring stories health and wellness stories from some of our first-round participants, visit here.
DISCLAIMER: Please note, photographs that are submitted to the Mission Healthy Living Facebook page become the property of the Pottstown Area Health & Wellness Foundation and may be used for promotional purposes. Moreover, we strongly urge all participants to exercise proper safety precautions before submitting a photo online.