Face Mask Contest
Rules and Awards
All elementary, middle school and high school students who wish to participate are encouraged to design their own mask from scratch, as long as it covers the mouth and nose. Or you can decorate an existing mask. There are no rules as to the design itself, simply be creative. It can be a piece of art, have a written message, your favorite character, anything your creative mind can come up with. Just have fun while showing you support wearing a mask.
- Each contestant can only submit one entry for 1 of the 3 Checklist Challenge Categories.
- 1 additional submission is allowed for the Bonus 152 category.
- All participants must be from a school that is participating in the Wellness Checklist Challenge.
- 1st, 2nd & 3rd ($25, $50, $75) monetary prizes will be awarded to students in each Checklist Challenge Category.
- The three schools with the most contest entries (per student population) will also receive monetary awards of ($250, $500, $1,000) to support the work of their school wellness committee.
- Bonus Category 152 Award — $100 to support the work of the school wellness committee and $52 to the student.
Winners will be determined through voting on social media. As face mask photos are submitted, we'll share entries in each category on our Facebook page. Participants will be encouraged to share their face mask designs among their friends, family, and peers in their school and community. Winning entries in each category will be determined by the most number of likes. Each category's winners will also be announced on social media.