HEALTHY LIVING HUB
Read up on a variety of health topics, learn more about affecting positive change, share tips and ideas and stay on top of the latest community events.
| , |
| , |
Pottstown Area Health & Wellness Foundation Announces Hollenbach Park as $10,000 Grand Prize Winner of 2nd Annual “On Your Park, Get Set, Go!” Contest
Gain greater control over your health with the area’s most dependable free online community. Read up on a variety of health topics, get a new recipe, learn more about affecting positive change, share tips and ideas and stay on top of the latest community events.
Our role in the Pottstown community is multi-faceted.
Aside from grantmaking, we also serve the Pottstown area by:
- Acting as a convener of non-profit, governmental, educational, and municipal entities to encourage conversations that will ultimately serve as a catalyst to create positive and health-related systemic change in Pottstown.
- Focusing on programs and services that build long-term solutions to meet the current and future health needs in the Pottstown service area.
- Coordinating and funding non-profit resources and sponsoring professional development programs for our grantees as well as to the nonprofits in the region.
- Leading the Healthy Schools collaborative group.
- Providing health and wellness information and resources on the Pottstown Area Health & Wellness Foundation and Mission Healthy Living websites.
- Collaborating with representatives at the regional and state level, and local municipalities to improve the parks and trail systems in our area.
- Committing to the use and maintenance of the resources of our long-term endowment effectively and efficiently.