- Maternity Care Coalition
- Pottstown Area Children's Foundation
- Boyertown Lions Community Ambulance Service
- Foundation for Pottstown Education
- Montgomery County Community College Foundation
- YWCA Tri-County Area
- TriCounty Active Adult Center
- Kelly Anne Dolan Memorial Fund
- Habitat for Humanity of Montgomery and Delaware Counties for Pottstown Community Action
- Community Health and Dental Care, Inc.
- Pottstown Cluster of Religious Communities
- Laurel House
- Royersford Outreach, Inc. dba Open Door Ministry
- VNA-Community Services, Inc.
- Mitzvah Circle Foundation
- Joule 4 Jesus Ministries Inc
- Boyertown Area Multi-Service
- TriCounty Community Network
- The S.T.R.I.V.E. Initiative Inc.
- Family Services of Montgomery County, Project HEARTH (Helping Elderly Adults Remain in their Homes)
- Camphill Village Kimberton Hills
- The Julian Dorsey Foundation
- Pottstown FARM
- Pottstown Area Police Athletic League
- Once Upon A Time Consignment Boutique, LLC
- Blades Edge Unisex Salon
- The High Street Music Company
- Welcome To The Avenue
- Deliah & Dean, LLC
- Grumpy's Handcarved Sandwiches, LLC
- Pioneers Properties LLC
- Samana Holistic Center
Get quick, helpful answers to important questions you may have about the Foundation.
I want to help. Can I give to the fund? Yes. We are all in this together. It will take all of us doing our part—from practicing good hygiene, calling to check in on our elderly neighbors—to get through this stronger. We will also need resources. If you want to donate please go to the Foundation's Network for Good page, where you will find a button to donate.
Should I give to this fund instead of making donations to nonprofits? The fund will assist in efforts to help channel resources that will have the highest impact and to facilitate coordination among entities. However, it was not created to replace other forms of giving, and we encourage you to connect with and give directly to any local agency to which you are drawn. This is a critical time for many nonprofits and the broader business community. Please continue to give to and patronize the organizations you regularly support and those that need your help at this critical time.
Among foundations in the United States, health accounts for the largest share of grant dollars awarded ($5.9 billion in 2011) according to the Foundation Center. This is followed by education ($5.2 billion); human services ($3.7 billion), and arts and culture ($2.3 billion).
Yes, all contributions to the fund are tax deductible.
There are many ways to contribute:
- Credit card: PAHWF Network for Good COVID webpage.
- Check: Make payable to Pottstown Area Health and Wellness Foundation. Put “COVID-19 Fund” in the memo line. Mail to: Pottstown Area Health & Wellness Foundation 152 E High St. Suite 500, Pottstown, PA 19464 and include a completed donation form.
- Stock: Email Sheri Waldman at email@example.com for instructions.
Any questions about making a donation can be directed to Sheri Waldman at firstname.lastname@example.org