- This event has passed.
TriCounty Community Network ADA Training
September 20, 2022 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 amFree
Tom Hubric is the founder of Hubric Resources. Hubric Resources Management is a full-service human resources management company committed to providing cost-effective solutions to businesses.
Their experience covers a variety of industries including non-profit organizations giving them the ability and the experience necessary to meet the human resources needs.
Overview: This training provides an overview of the ADA, explains how the law applies to employees and applicants in the workplace, and addresses the responsibilities of managers and supervisors.
• Rights and protections under the ADA
• Qualified individuals under the ADA
• Conditions considered disabilities under the ADA
• Reasonable accommodations/interactive process
• How the ADA helps ensure a more diverse workplace