- Provides direct support to Foundation President
- Manages Board communications, schedules, and committee meetings
- Manages payroll and accounts payable
- Manages HR
- Administers former PMMC Pension
- Supports Grants/Program team and Controller, as needed
- Supervises Communications Specialist
- Works directly with the Foundation’s Marketing and PR firm
Rose has satisfied the requirements for the SHRM-CP certification as prescribed by the Society of Human Resource Management and is now a SHRM-CP certified human resource professional. She holds an A.A.S in Business Management from Reading Area Community College.
Member of Morning Star Fellowship, Member and Secretary of Philadelphia Dragon Boat Association (PDBA) Board, Member of Pottstown Dragon Warriors and PDBA dragon boat teams, volunteer at Ryerss Farm for Aged Equines.
Dragon boat racing, CrossFit, travel, biking, gardening, reading, golfing and most importantly, spending time with family and friends.