- Provides direct support to Foundation President
- Handles Board communications, schedules and manages all committee meetings
- Administers payroll, handles HR and benefits, accounts payable
- Manages PMMC pension administration
- Works with vendors
- Supports the Grants/Program team and Controller as needed
- Serves as liaison between the Foundation and the East Auxiliary
- Manages website updates and maintenance
- Supervises Communications Assistant
- Works directly with the Foundation’s Marketing and PR firm
- Communicates with grantees as needed
Rose has satisfied the requirements for the SHRM-CP certification as prescribed by the Society of Human Resource Management and is now a SHRM-CP certified human resource professional. She holds an A.A.S in Business Management from Reading Area Community College.
Member of Morning Star Fellowship, Member and Secretary of Philadelphia Dragon Boat Association (PDBA) Board, Member of Pottstown Dragon Warriors and PDBA dragon boat teams.
Dragon boat racing, CrossFit, travel, biking, gardening, reading, golfing and most importantly, spending time with family and friends.