- Serves as a voice advancing public education in the area and particularly for Pottstown School District.
- Partners with organizations across the region that have a track record of effective advocacy
- Communicates with decision makers on the urgency of providing fair education funding to benefit all students
Dr. Myra Forrest has been a voice for advancing education in the region for decades. She has taught students at every level from nursery school to doctoral programs and was a teacher and administrator in the Pottstown School District from 1992 to 2005. More recently, she has served as the Foundation for Pottstown Education president, Owen J. Roberts School District superintendent, and associate professor of education at Immaculata University. In addition to her work in education, Myra serves as the Chair of the Board at Pottstown Hospital - Tower Health and works with community nonprofits including Pottstown Cluster of Religious Communities and Draw the Lines PA.
- Doctorate in Educational Administration, Widener University
- Master of Education, Cabrini University
- Bachelor of Music Education, Indiana University Bloomington