- Share the work of the Foundation and its community partners through written material, photography, and videography.
- Manage social media platforms and maintain website content.
- Support internal communications by facilitating presentations, providing meeting assistance, and supporting events.
- Engage in professional collaboratives and participate in community gatherings to share the Foundation's work and seek out opportunities for cooperative communication.
- Share the Foundation's impact with local media outlets.
Outside of his work at PAHWF, John serves on the Foundation for Pottstown Education's Board of Directors and chairs FPE's marketing committee. John is an RRCA-certified running coach and enjoys training for and competing in marathons. When he's not running, you can find John working in the vegetable garden, photographing the scenery at local parks, and spending time with his family.