Three Bean Salad
- 1 – 15 oz. can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 – 15 oz. can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 – 15 oz. can garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 celery stalks, chopped fine
- 1/2 red onion, chopped fine
- 1/2 c. fresh, finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1 Tbsp. fresh finely chopped rosemary
- 1/3 c. apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 c. granulated sugar
- 1/4 c. olive oil
- 1-1/2 tsp. salt
- black pepper, to taste
- In a large bowl, mix the beans, celery, onion, parsley and rosemary.
- In a separate small bowl, whisk together the vinegar, sugar, olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Add the dressing to the beans. Toss to coat.
- Chill beans in the refrigerator for several hours, to allow the beans to soak up the flavor of the dressing.