- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1/4 cup fine dry bread crumbs
- 1 Tablespoon of grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 2 cups 1/4-inch thick zucchini slices, onion rings, or cauliflower flowerets
- 2 Tablespoons of reduced-calorie Italian salad dressing
- Spray a cookie sheet with nonstick spray and set aside.
- In a pie plate or other large bowl, stir together bread crumbs, cheese and paprika.
- In another bowl, drizzle vegetables with salad dressing, toss until coated.
- Roll vegetables in bread crumbs. Place on the cookie sheet, and bake at 450 degrees for about 10 minutes or until golden.
Lots of low-fat, low-calorie sauces go well with these – including ketchup or low-cal ranch dressing.