Black-Eyed Pea Salad
- 1-15 oz. can black-eyed peas, drained and rinsed
- 1-10 oz. package frozen corn kernels, thawed
- 2 Tbsp. pimento peppers, chopped
- 1/2 c. celery, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. dried minced onion
- 1/4 c. apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. white sugar
- 2 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 c. vegetable oil
- Combine the black-eyed peas, corn, pimentos, celery, and dried onion in a mixing bowl; set aside.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the vinegar, sugar, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Slowly whisk in the vegetable oil until the dressing emulsifies.
- Stir the dressing into the vegetables until evenly coated. Refrigerate 4 hours to overnight before serving.