- Few Key Ideas on what this page will have.
- Here are the basics for losing weith in the pottstown area
- we have compiled a list of resources and activities for you
Weight Loss Impact
Copy for the impact of weight loss. If you are reading this section, chances are you planned well but you also know that life is unpredictable. The good news is that you can make a significant gift to the Foundation with retirement plan assets without adverse effects to your lifetime finances. In fact, leaving retirement plan assets to us can be one of the best financial decisions you can make. Here's why.
Traditional retirement plans such as Individual Retirement Accounts, 401 (k) and 403 (b) plans are funded with pre-tax dollars. The contributions and earnings that you make to this account are not subject to income tax. When you reach the age of 59½, you can take money out of your retirement account without penalty, but you do have to pay ordinary income tax on the distributions. If funds remain in the account after you pass away, be aware that your heirs may have to pay inheritance and estate taxes in addition to income taxes. Depending on the size of your estate, these combined taxes can be as much as 60% of the remaining account balance. Don't make this mistake! Leave your retirement plan assets to the Foundation. Whatever portion of the assets is left to charity will be exempt from income, inheritance and estate taxes.
When planning to support the Foundation and leave assets to loved ones, make certain that you leave your pre-tax assets to qualified charities and your other assets to your loved ones. This strategy assures that your heirs pay less tax on the assets that they receive.
Contact your account custodian today and complete the beneficiary designation forms to maximize the tax savings, take care of your loved ones and leave a legacy at the Foundation.
Weight Loss Resources
Here is where you would talk about the resources for weight loss in the Pottstown area. The Foundation is committed to providing valuable and relevant initiatives that focus on topics that affect all members of our community, directly or indirectly. These ongoing efforts provide inspiration, education and motivation that can lead to new levels of positive change.
- Resource Name #1 – Descripiton of the resource
- Resource Name #2 – The importance of integrating movement in the classroom
- Resilience – Healthy coping during adverse times leads to healthy and happy individuals
- Worksite Wellness – Promoting a culture of good health in our workplaces
- Recreation – Encouraging healthy living through active use of our parks and recreation system
- Healthy Choices, Healthy Families – A pediatric weight management program
Get quick, helpful answers to important questions you may have about the Foundation.
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.