Perkiomen Creek Sojourn
Saturday, June 1, 2019 @ 9:00am–3:00pm
Join the adventure as we paddle a ten-mile stretch of the Perkiomen Creek from Schwenksville to Oaks! Explore the scenic beauty and hidden treasures of the Perkiomen. Do some boulder dodging. Battle the dams and rapids. Chat with old friends and make some new ones. Enjoy lunch at Cranberry Park, and learn a little about this gem winding through our own backyards. Bring your own canoe or kayak or rent from us!
- 7:00 - 7:30 am - Drop-off boats and gear at Meadow Park, Schwenksville
**If you are renting from us, you can go directly to Hoy Park
- 7:50 am - Drop-off vehicle at Hoy Park
- 8:15 am - Shuttle bus leaves Hoy Park for Meadow Park
- 9:00 am - Safety Briefing/Paddling Instruction at Meadow Park
- 9:15 am - Ready, Set, LAUNCH!!
- 11:50 am - Lunch at Cranberry Park (Collegeville)
- 1:00 pm - Back on the water - continue to Hoy Park
- 3:00 pm - Arrive Hoy Park
For more info and to register, click here.