By: Mission Healthy Living
February 23, 2018
The Foundation is proud to introduce our Winter 2018 Community Benefit Report, showcasing our grantees, and their programs, which are funded through Foundation grant dollars.
In this issue:
- The Salvation Army of Pottstown's new program Pottstown Works
- A message from our President Dave Kraybill
- PAHWF East Auxiliary Raises $20,000 to Promote Health & Wellness
- Tri-County Community Network's The Amazing Raise 2017 Raises Over $100,000 for Local Nonprofits
- Meet Board Member Peter Glennon
- PAHWF to Direct Benefits for the LPGA Symetra Tour's Valley Forge Invitational in Pottstown
- Meet New Program Officer Ashia Cooper
- Fall 2017 Grant Round and Consolidated Statements of Financial Position
Read, enjoy and share with your networks!