Introducing our Fall 2016 Community Benefit Report!
By: Mission Healthy Living
September 16, 2016
Published several times a year, the Community Benefit Report (CBR) showcases our grantees and their programs which are funded through Foundation grant dollars.
In the Fall 2016 issue, read about:
- The Pottstown Trauma Informed Community Connection (PTICC)- a newly formed initiative in the Pottstown area striving to combat trauma and Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACEs) and spread a message of hope and healing in the community.
- Learn about how the Foundation measures its impact using an innovative system from Algorhythm, a consulting agency based out of Philadelphia, to better assess and understand the effectiveness of the grantee programs we fund.
- Meet two of the Foundation's newest Board members, Adam Conish and Sonia Frecon, as well as our summer intern Danielle Stong!
- Get updates on our 2016 community contests including MOSAIC Community Land Trust's Home Garden Contest and the Foundation's On Your Park, Get Set, Go! contest!
- See how many area school districts attended our 2016 Healthy Bodies Healthy Minds Institute and so much more! Click the image below to access the Fall 2016 CBR and enjoy!