Introducing PAHWF's Fall 2017 Community Benefit Report (CBR)! Published several times a year, the CBR showcases our grantees and their programs, which are funded through Foundation grant dollars. In this issue you'll read an excerpt from our recently released eBook, Understanding Trauma and Spreading Hope, and learn about several grantees who provide services and programs to help break the cycle of trauma and adverse childhood experiences (ACEs) in the Tri-County region.
Also in this issue:
- Grantee Spotlights: Laurel House and Maternal and Child Health Consortium of Chester County
- Grantee Spotlights: YWCA Tri-County Area and Family Services of Montgomery County's Pottstown Family Center
- New board members--Meet Danny Aaron and Dr. Jeff Sparagana!
- Tri-County Community Network's The Amazing Raise giving challenge
- Community contest updates and more
Click the image below to read our latest issue and learn more!