The Foundation’s Board of Directors has established semi-annual grant cycles in the spring and fall. Below is a list of timelines for upcoming grant cycles.
Fall 2017 Grant Round:
- Final Report Due: January 15, 2019
Spring 2018 Grant Round:
- Grant Term Start Date: July 1, 2018
- Interim Report Due: January 15, 2019
- Final Report Due: July 15, 2019
Fall 2018 Grant Round:
- Final Approval & Declination Notifications: Week of December 3, 2018
- Grant Term Start Date: January, 1, 2019
- Interim Report Due: July 15, 2019
- Final Report Due: January 15, 2020
Spring 2019 Grant Round:
- Letter of Intent Opens: January 1, 2019
- Letter of Intent Due: February 1, 2019
Please note, letters of intent may be submitted as early as January 1st for Spring Grant Rounds (Due February 1st) and July 1st for Fall Grant Rounds (Due August 1st). Any letters received outside of this window to submit will be returned. You are welcome to resubmit at the appropriate time.
Interim and Final Report Notes: All submissions are due online through the grantee portal.