To apply for a Health Access grant, please follow the process and guidelines below.
Online Portal for Grantees
- To begin the process, please refer to Become a Grant Candidate.
- You will be directed how to use our online portal.
- As you move through our grants process, you will use this portal to submit all required information and documentation for your grant.
- The email and password used upon your initial letter of intent log-in will grant you access to the portal.
Move Ahead & Application Stage
As a grantee, you must access the online portal, prepared with the following supplemental documentation needed to submit a full proposal:
- Project Work Plan on Pottstown Area Health & Wellness Foundation form
- List of current board of directors with names, addresses, business and community affiliations, and the percentage of board members who contribute to your organization
- Annual organization budget for the current year including income and expenses
- IRS verification of 501(c)3 status
- Last audited financial statements, including opinion letter or copy of most recently filed 990 tax form, if agency does not have audit performed
If an application falls within funding priorities, staff may request additional information regarding an organization, or proposed project or program. A site visit or interview may also be scheduled.
Please check the Due Date, as late proposals will not be considered.
Applicants can anticipate a response to this stage via email within 4-6 weeks.
Grants will be awarded the first week of June and December.
Applicants will be notified of our Board’s decision of the action taken. Once a request has been approved for funding, the applicant will receive a “Grant Agreement Letter” via email. This will specify the conditions of the grant award, the grant terms, any special requirements for payment, and the evaluation information needed from the grantee to measure the success of the program.
This should be scanned and submitted online in the grantee portal. If your application is declined, you will receive a notice via email and an invitation to speak with a Program Officer about your proposal.
- Grantees are required to submit an “Interim Report” every six months for the duration of the project, culminating with a “Final Report” at the end of the project.
- Please understand that failure to comply in a timely manner with reporting requirements set forth in the grant award letter will result in the deferral of future proposals until all compliance has been adequately fulfilled.
- The Progress Report is a tool for the Foundation to monitor the effectiveness of the grants funded. It is also a method for the grantee to measure the program’s progress, allowing any needed changes to be made to accomplish the purpose for which the grant was intended.
- Please check the Due Dates, as we like to share these reports with our Board in a timely fashion. Grantees will use their PAHWF online portal to submit report requirements.
If your active grant has changes, please reference our grant terms & conditions and related variance requirements document.
Back to Areas of Funding