Grant Recognition Guidelines
and Requirements Policy
All Pottstown Area Health & Wellness Foundation (Foundation) grantees are requested to provide recognition for projects/programs funded by the Foundation.
Types of recognition may include, but are not limited to:
- Publications: Newsletters, pamphlets/brochures, annual reports, etc.
- Workshop literature: Handouts, flyers, etc.
- News Releases: Draft news releases should be forwarded to Rose Walters at the Foundation for final approval (email@example.com) at least five (5) business days before publication. The Foundation reserves the right to submit releases to local media as well.
- Ads, Promotional items
- Signage: The Foundation reserves the right to approve all signs for building and/or capital budget purposes.
- Social Media Platforms: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, etc.
Websites – Grantees are encouraged to list the Foundation as a funder/partner on their website and electronically link the Foundation’s website as part of any electronic recognition (www.pottstownfoundation.org).
The Foundation’s name should be listed as: Pottstown Area Health & Wellness Foundation and include the Foundation’s logo whenever possible.
Example of appropriate recognition language:
“This project/program was made possible through a grant from the Pottstown Area Health & Wellness Foundation.”
The Foundation’s logo is available in a TIF file for recognition and promotional purposes. Please contact Rose Walters at 610-323-2006 (x21) or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following statement can be used as general information regarding the Foundation:
“The Pottstown Area Health & Wellness Foundation enhances the health and wellness of area residents, providing education, funding and programs that motivate people to adopt healthy lifestyles.
The Foundation was formed in July 2003 with the proceeds obtained from the sale of the Pottstown Memorial Medical Center.
Non-profits interested in learning more about the Foundation’s grants program and application process should visit the website at www.pottstownfoundation.org.”
Grantees shall provide timely notification to the Foundation of all events related to grant awards.
The Foundation reserves the right to accept or decline requests from a grantee to publicize funding support.
July 18, 2006