Who We Help
The Pottstown Area Health & Wellness Foundation service area is defined by a 10-mile radius around Pottstown. However, your funded organization does not need to be located in our area—it only needs to serve people in our service area.
We serve non-profit organizations with a tax-exempt status in good standing with the IRS, which strive to promote priorities that are in line with our mission. For more information about the needs and information about our area, please reference our Community Health Needs Assessment.
The Foundation awards grants according to the following priority areas:
- Funding Programs and solutions for long-term improvement in healthy behaviors.
- Promoting healthy living through nutrition, activities and programs in public and private schools to reduce obesity and encourage healthy living.
- Improving parks, programming and the built environment to increase access and physical activity.
- Creating and promoting social networks involving healthy living.
- Funding programs for physical health and emotional well-being.
- Funding learning opportunities and strategic planning to strengthen non-profits.
Our Funding Trends >