- Provides support to all communications and marketing efforts of the Foundation
- Researches and writes content for Mission Healthy Living, a free online resource provided by the Foundation as a feature of its corporate website.
- Assists in planning for integration of all marketing initiatives of the Foundation
- Develops positive stories on health and wellness topics
- Supports marketing operations through campaigns, promotions and projects
- Represents the Foundation at community events
- Promotes and builds community engagement through social media
St. Bonaventure University- B.A., Journalism and Mass Communication
M.A., Integrated Marketing Communications
Member of St. Eleanor Parish in Collegeville; Manages all marketing/communications for family business, Collegeville Italian Bakery Pizzeria Napoletana; Class of 2016 graduate of the TriCounty Area Chamber of Commerce's Leadership Tri-County and currently serves on the program's advisory board as communications chair.
Spending time with family and friends, reading, going to the beach and to spin and barre class!
< Back to Board and Staff Members