- Work with program officers on financial analysis of grantee financial statements
- Compile and manage the annual budget
- Prepare and reconcile financial activity for financial statements
- Monitor cash flows for the Foundation and Pension fund
- Maintain compliance with laws, regulations, and taxing authorities.
B.S., Accounting, West Chester University of Pennsylvania
Licenses and Societies
CPA, Pennsylvania License #CA063440
American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants
Building and fixing guitars, home renovations, and anything else that involves tools!