The Pottstown Area Health & Wellness Foundation unveils its newly revamped website: www.PottstownFoundation.org. The Foundation re-designed the site in order to enhance their grantees' experience, as well as to create an engaging and educational environment for visitors.
"The Foundation's purpose is to provide opportunities for our community to enthusiastically embrace a healthier lifestyle," said Dave Kraybill, president of the Foundation. "With that in mind, we mapped out a site that offers a user-friendly, visually-appealing experience that remains consistent with our mission. We are excited to hear feedback from our visitors."
New features include:
- Overall improved user experience, both in site structure and in content organization
- Responsive design enabling easy reading and navigation for all devices--desktop, tablet and mobile
- Expanded section on grantmaking meant to make the process easier
- Numerous resources, studies and reports organized and readily available for use
- Connections through initiatives and community collaboratives, in addition to grantmaking
- Detailed descriptions outlining the Foundation's purpose, staff and history
- A growing library of success stories to inspire others