The Foundation’s Board of Directors has established semi-annual grant cycles in the spring and fall. Below is a list of timelines for upcoming grant cycles.
Fall 2016 Grant Round:
- Final Report Due: January, 15, 2018
Spring 2017 Grant Round:
- Interim Report Due: January 15, 2018
- Grant Term End Date: June 30, 2018
- Final Report Due: July 15, 2018
Fall 2017 Grant Round:
- Final Approval & Declination Notifications: Week of December 4, 2017
- Grant Term Start Date: January 1, 2018
- Interim Report Due: July 15, 2018
- Final Report Due: January 15, 2019
Spring 2018 Grant Round:
- Letter of Intent Due: February 1, 2018
- Move Ahead Notification: Week of March 5, 2018
- Application Due: April 2, 2018
- Final Approval & Declination Notifications: Week of May 28, 2018
- Grant Term Start Date: July 1, 2018
- Interim Report Due: January 15, 2019
- Final Report Due: July 15, 2019
Please note, letters of intent may be submitted as early as January 1st for Spring Grant Rounds (Due February 1st) and July 1st for Fall Grant Rounds (Due August 1st). Any letters received outside of this window to submit will be returned. You are welcome to resubmit at the appropriate time.
Interim and Final Report Notes: All submissions are due online through the grantee portal.