- Provides support to all communications and marketing efforts of the Foundation
- Researches and writes content for Mission Healthy Living, a free online resource provided by the Foundation as a feature of its corporate website.
- Assists in planning for integration of all marketing initiatives of the Foundation
- Develops positive stories on health and wellness topics
- Supports marketing operations through campaigns, promotions and projects
- Provides internal support and works alongside external PR/Marketing firm
- Promotes and provides support to the Pottstown Mercury’s “Fit for Life” initiative
- Writes marketing copy and prepares PowerPoint presentations for Foundation staff
- Supports and represents Foundation at community events
- Promotes and builds community engagement through social media
- Contributes to team effort by providing support to Foundation events
St. Bonaventure University, B.A., Journalism and Mass Communication, May 2014
St. Bonaventure University, M.A., Integrated Marketing Communications, May 2015
Member of St. Eleanor Parish in Collegeville, manages all marketing and communication efforts for family business, Collegeville Italian Bakery Pizzeria Napoletana, 2016 graduate of the TriCounty Area Chamber of Commerce's Leadership Tri-County and currently serves on the program's newly formed advisory board, in addition to serving as the communications officer on the executive committee for the Boyertown Area Senior High School Class of 2018 Post Prom.
Spending time with family and friends, going to spin class and reading.
< Back to Board and Staff Members