Office Manager & Communications Associate
- Provides direct support to Foundation President.
- Handles Board communications, scheduling all Foundation meetings, including coordinating agendas and organizes meeting details.
- Administers payroll, handles HR and benefits, accounts payable, PMMC pension administration and coordination.
- Works with vendors.
- Supports the grants team and Controller.
- Liaison between the Foundation and the East Auxiliary.
- Manages website updates and maintenance.
- Supervises Communications Assistant.
- Works directly with the Foundation’s Marketing and PR team.
- Communicates with grantees as needed.
A.A.S in Business Management from Reading Area Community College
Member of the Pottstown Athletic Club Advisory Board; Co-Captain of Pottstown Dragon Warriors; Member of Boyertown Relay for Life “Save Sue’s Ta-Ta’s” team; Former President of the YWCA TriCounty Area Woman’s EXCEL Advisory Board; Former member of the PMMC Healthy Woman Advisory Board.
Dragon boat racing, CrossFit, travel, biking, gardening, reading, golfing and most importantly, spending time with family and friends.
< Back to Board and Staff Members