- Oversees the Foundation’s multi-layered financial portfolio.
- Works with the investment manager at Vanguard to monitor and report on the health of the Foundation’s current endowment.
- Pulls together the Foundation’s budget and works with the board and committees to balance, approve, monitor and maintain the budget.
- Coordinates annual audits, and gathers, produces and analyzes all monthly reports.
- Works on all cash management functions, coordinating payments to the grantees and pension recipients.
- Plans and organizes the Healthy Bodies Healthy Minds Institute.
Education: Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting from Cabrini College; Certified Public Accountant
Girls on the Run Coach at Upper Providence Elementary, Treasurer for St. Eleanor’s CYO Program, Member of the Spring-Ford Area School District Wellness Council
Spending time with family, running and reading
< Back to Board and Staff Members