Program Officer: Capacity Building, Collaborations and New Projects
- Manages grant programs and funding to schools, preschools, parks and recreation centers, and community organizations involved in creating and sustaining healthy behaviors.
- Plans and organizes Healthy Bodies Healthy Minds Institute.
- Oversees management of grant award and execution processes.
- Coordinates evaluation project to determine the impact of Foundation grantmaking on our mission.
- Staff lead for parks promotion project – On Your Park, Get Set, Go!
- Serves as a member of PEAK’s (Pottstown Early Action for Kindergarten Readiness) managing partner group.
- Serves as host for the School Collaborative and Superintendent meetings.
- Serves as local project coordinator, administrator, and partner of two local recreation grant programs supported by PA Department of Conservation and Natural Resources (DCNR).
- Among other roles, Ashley is a staff celebration specialist, snack analyst, and creative idea advocate.
Lifelong learner, beginning with 4-year scholarship for athletics at Duke University. Graduated in 2009 with B.A. in Art History, Double Minor in Spanish & Visual Arts. 2014 graduate of Leadership TriCounty, offered by the TriCounty Chamber of Commerce. Currently enrolled in LaSalle University’s School of Business, working towards a Master of Science in Nonprofit Leadership.
Coaching in field hockey programs at the local, collegiate and national level. Ursinus College, High Styx Field Hockey Club. Also serves the Duke Alumni Association as an admissions interviewer for applicants local to the Reading/Pottstown area.
Anything active or competitive from walking our dog Fitz to playing field hockey, ultimate frisbee, racquetball, running, cycling, traveling, board games, card games, lawn games, and eating sushi…all while figuring out how to motivate people toward better health.
< Back to Board and Staff Members