Program Officer – Capacity Building & Collaborations
• Grants and Processes Management for Primary/Behavior Health and Capacity Building
• Engagement and Collaboration with Community Organizations in Support of Regional Health and Wellness Initiatives such as Pottstown Trauma Informed Community Connection
• Management of Impact and Outcomes Measurement Development, Implementation and Sustainability Systems.
• Serves as a Leader for the Establishment of Capacity Building Platforms for Community Health and Wellness Providers.
Eastern University – St. David’s, PA
• Principal Certification Program
University of Maryland – College Park, MD
• Masters of Arts, Counseling and Personnel Services (Chi Sigma Iota Honors Society)
University of Maryland – University College, MD
• Bachelor of Science, Psychology w/ Management Emphasis
Member of St. Thomas More Church
Former Pottstown Area Health & Wellness Board Member, Impact Committee Chair
Previous Volunteer Service in School Districts (Youth Personal Skill Development Programs)
Organizing, Decorating, Cooking, Reading, Dancing and Research
< Back to Board and Staff Members